« Our factory’s mission is to make special or standard fasteners. The products are mainly intended for small and medium-sized firms and donors working in building trade and railway network.
For the past several years, Bayonet’s as put quality as a priority. We pay close attention to the customers’ requests.
Today and for our interests, it’s necessary to work according to ISO 9001. This step is not a final result rather a supplementary stage to improve efficiencies and customers’ satisfactions.
For quality control, we have to focus on the following improvements:
- To improve the quality of service
- To develop production capacity
- Restructure the company
This goal can be reached by:
- The employees and suppliers’ support
- The autonomy thanks to a service of performance
- The employees and suppliers’ proposal and work for the different improved processes.
I commit myself to place the necessary means at disposal for the quality control and the objectives, as well as the continuous improvement of the Management Quality System.
I have appointed a responsible agent in order to represent me about the quality subjects. I confer him the authority:
- To assure the management of the quality system
- To communicate the operations and the possible improvements
- To support the factory’s sensitization about customers’ requirements.
I solicit everyone’s commitment and I am convinced of our constant progress. »
The President of the Directorate – Philippe AVRIL